SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > EMSC March 14, 2007, minutes
City and County of San Francisco
Engineering, Maintenance & Safety Committee (EMSC)
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 3:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call (Agenda Item 1). The regular meeting of the Engineering, Maintenance & Safety committee (EMSC) was called to order at 3:10 p.m., Wednesday, March 14, 2007. Daniel Weaver (Chair) presided. A quorum was present including the following:
EMSC Members Present at Roll Call: Daniel Weaver (Chair), and Jamison Wieser.
EMSC Members Present, but absent at Roll Call: Bruce Oka, arrived at 4:05 p.m.
EMSC Members Absent: None
MTA CAC Members, not on this committee, but also present: None
MTA Staff (San Francisco Municipal Railway [MUNI] and Department of Parking and Traffic [DPT]) present: Janet Martinsen (MTA CAC Liaison), Debra Reed (MTA CAC Secretary), John Funghi (MTA Planning – Central Subway).
Community Representatives Present: Edward Mason.
2. Public Comment – Concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Council and not noted on the agenda:
Public comments made by Edward Mason.
3. Adopt February 28, 2007 minutes:
February minutes were adopted.
4. Report of the Chair: Daniel Weaver (EMSC Chair) - no report presented
5. Central Subway Update (Discussion/ Action)
Participating staff – John Funghi
6. J Church Test (Discussion/Action)
John Sadorra was not present for this item
7. 1 California Test (Discussion/Action)
Larry Garnes was not present for this item
8. Long Term Barricades on King Street (Discussion/Action)
9. Schedule Upcoming Meetings and Agenda Items:
Next regular meeting: Wednesday, April 11, 2007, at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, Conference Room 3075, at 3:00 p.m.
¨ 1 California Test
¨ J Church Test
¨ Stray Voltage and DPW Water pipe
¨ Upcoming Planning Projects – Peter Alpert
10. Adjournment: 5:05 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.