SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > FAC January 17, 2007, minutes
City and County of San Francisco
Finance & Administration Committee (FAC)
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 3:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call (Agenda Item 1). The regular meeting of the Finance & Administration Committee (FAC) was called to order at 3:53 p.m., Wednesday, January 17, 2007. Daniel Murphy (chair) presided. A quorum was present including the following:
FAC Members present at roll call: Daniel Murphy (Chair), Emily Drennen and Griffith Humphrey.
FAC Members Present, but absent at Roll Call: Bruce Oka arrived at 4:03 p.m., and departed at 4:53
FAC absent: None
MTA CAC Members not on this committee present: Norman Rolfe
MTA Staff (San Francisco Municipal Railway [MUNI] and Department of Parking and Traffic [DPT]) Present: Sonali Bose (MTA CAC Director of Finance), Rohan Carter (MTA Senior Director Transportation Planning & Development), Debra Reed (MTA CAC Secretary) and Janet Martinsen (MTA CAC Liaison).
Community representatives present: David Pilpel
2. Adopt Minutes of October 18, 2006:
Motion to adopt the October minutes by Griffith Humphrey.
2nd by Emily Drennen
FAC passed (Ayes - Murphy, Drennen and Humphrey)
3. Public Comment – Concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Council and not noted on the agenda
David Pilpel spoke about reinstituting metal tokens.
4. Report of the Chair: Daniel Murphy (Chair)
5. FY 2008 MTA Budget (Discussion/Action) Sonali Bose and Rohan Carter.
6. Schedule Upcoming Meetings and Agenda Items (Discussion/Action)
7. Adjournment: 5:25 p.m.
Item #5 – Overview of FY 2007-2008 Operating Budget and FY 2008-2012 Capital Budget, dated January 16, 2007
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.