SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > OCSC January 22, 2007, minutes
City and County of San Francisco
Operations & Customer Service Committee (OCSC)
Monday, January 22, 2007 at 3:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call (Agenda Item 1). The regular meeting of the Operations & Customer Service Committee (OCSC) was called to order at 3:05 p.m. on Monday, January 22, 2007, with Norman Rolfe (appointed by Joan Downey during her absence) presiding as chair. A quorum was present including the following:
OCSC Members Present at Roll Call: Norman Rolfe (Chair), Mary Burns, and Sue Cauthen.
OCSC Members Present, but absent at Roll Call: Daniel Murphy arrived at 3:15 p.m.
OCSC Members absent: Joan Downey
MTA CAC Members, not on this committee, but also present: None
MTA Staff (San Francisco Municipal Railway [Muni] and Department of Parking and Traffic [DPT]) Present: Debra Reed (MTA CAC Secretary), Drew Howard (MTA – Project Manager, Construction Division), Jim Kelly (MUNI Sr. Operations Manager, Central Control), and Brendan Scanlan (Muni Superintendent – Cable Car Operations).
Community Representatives Present: Rosie West and Edward Mason.
2. Adopt Minutes of October, 2006:
3. Public Comment – Concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Committee and not noted on the agenda:
Rosie West spoke about using 2-car trains for the K Ingleside line.
Edward Mason spoke about Transit Impact fees.
4. Report of the Chair: Norman Rolfe (OCSC Chair)
No report was presented
5. Review of T Third Street Operations (Discussion/Action)
OCSC Discussion with staff participation from Drew Howard and Jim Kelly.
6. Review of Cable Car Operations (Discussion/Action)
OCSC Discussion with staff participation from Brenden Scanlan.
7. Committee Members' Questions/Information Requests and Review of responses (Discussion)
¨ Statistics on ridership numbers for the K Ingleside line versus the J Church line.
¨ When will new schedules book be released?
¨ Busses double-parked on Van Ness Avenue at the Marina by the Fontana apartment building.
8. Schedule Upcoming Meetings and Agenda Items: (Discussion/Action)
9. Adjournment: 4:42 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.