SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > PMC March 19, 2007, minutes
City and County of San Francisco
Planning, Marketing Committee (PMC)
Monday, March 19, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call (Agenda Item 1). The regular meeting of the Planning and Marketing Committee (PMC) was called to order at 10:10 a.m., Monday, March 19, 2007. Bruce Oka (Chair) presided. A quorum was present including the following:
PMC Members Present at Roll Call: Bruce Oka (Chair), Norman Rolfe, and Dorris Vincent.
PMC Members Present, but absent at Roll Call: Emily Drennen, arrived at 10:11 a.m.
PMC Absent: None
MTA CAC Members, not on this committee, but also present: None
MTA Staff (San Francisco Municipal Railway [Muni] and Department of Parking and Traffic [DPT]) Present: Kate Toran, Marc Capison, Peter Straus, Janet Martinsen, and Debra Reed (MTA CAC Secretary)
Community Representatives Present: Edward Mason
2. Adopt Minutes of February 21, 2007:
February 2007 Minutes were adopted
3. Public Comment – Concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Council and not noted on the agenda:
Comments from Edward Mason
4. Report of the Chair:
Bruce Oka presented the report of the chair
5. Update on Para transit Debit Card: (Discussion/Action)
PMC Discussion with staff participation from Kate Toran.
6. Update on Third Street Publicity Campaign: (Discussion/Action)
PMC Discussion with staff participation from Marc Caposino.
7. Service Planning Updates: (Discussion/Action)
PMC Discussion with staff participation from Peter Straus.
8. BART/Muni Fast Pass Presentation: (Discussion/Action)
Mr. Tom Radulovich with BART was not available for this item.
9. Committee Members’ Questions/Information Requests: (Discussion)
No questions at this time.
10. Schedule Upcoming Meetings and Agenda Items:
Next regular meeting: April 16, 2007, at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, Conference Room 3075, at 10:00 a.m.
11. Adjournment: 11:50 a.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.