SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > August 21, 2008,
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
REMINDER: TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES
MAAC AGENDA :: August 21, 2008 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the July 17, 2008 meeting minutes
5. Comments from the Chair
6. MAAC Access Recognition Awards Presentation
7. SFMTA New Shelter Update / Lundberg Design
8. BART / Senior and Disabled FastPass Update
9. Stop Announcements and the Muni Metro Communications
10. Surface Light Rail Boarding Discussion / SFPD letter
11. Muni Metro System Diagram with Tactile Features Update
12. ADA Passenger Service Report Review
13. Member’s Questions and Comments
14. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda. (Public comments are limited to two minutes each)
15. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
16. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.