MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
ONE SOUTH VAN NESS, 3RD FLOOR SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103
TEL 415-701-4485 | FAX 415-701-4728 | TTY 415-701-4730
Bank of America Building (Van Ness @ Market)
One South Van Ness, 3rd Floor
Mission Conference Room # 3075
F, 6, 7, 9, 14, 14L, 26, 71, 71L (exit @ Van Ness)
J, K, L, M, N (exit @ Van Ness Station)
47, 49 (exit @ Market)
FEBRUARY 15, 2007
1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the minutes January 18, 2006 meeting
5. Comments from the Chair
6. MAAC Access Recognition Award Presentation
7. Cristina Olea, SFMTA Planning, Accessible Pedestrian Signals
8. Julie Kirschbaum, Transit Effectiveness Project
9. MAAC Election Official TEP representative
10. MAAC Member Nomination, David Longa
11. Virginia Rathke, MAAC 2007 Goal Planning
12. Pat Henry, ADA Complaints for December 2005-2006, January 2006-2007
13. Nominations for Muni Accessibility Advisory Recognition Award
14. Member’s Questions and Comments
15. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda.
16. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.