SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > May 17, 2007, agenda
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
AGENDA :: MAY 17, 2007 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the March 15, 2006 meeting minutes
5. Comments from the Chair
6. Linda Willis and Irene Johnson-Hogan, MAAC Access Recognition Award Presentation
7. Peter Straus, Muni Service Planning, Update on Recent Route Changes
8. Julie Kirschbaum, SFMTA Planning, Transit Effectiveness Project Survey
9. Les Clark, MAAC Problem Solving:
10. Jamie Osborne, Balboa Park Access Update
11. Pat Henry, ADA Complaints for April 2006-2007
12. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
13. Member’s Questions and Comments
14. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda.
15. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.