SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > October 18, 2007,
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
AGENDA :: October 18, 2007 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the September 20, 2007 meeting minutes
5. Comments from the Chair
6. MAAC Access Recognition Award Presentation, Patricia Henry
7. MAAC Housekeeping Proposal:
8. New MAAC Member Nominations, Randall Glock and Roger Rose
9. Hyde and Turk Bus Shelter Review
10. Les Clark, MAAC Problem Solving Part 4:
11. Bruce Oka, Strollers in wheelchair securement areas
12. Pat Henry, ADA Complaints for July, August and September 2005-2007
13. Member’s Questions and Comments
14. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda. Comments limited
15. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
16. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.