SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL RAILWAY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Wednesday, May 29, 2002
401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 334
San Francisco, California
1. Call to Order
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of June 29, 2001 (Enclosure A)
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of March 19, 2002 (Enclosure B)
5. Presentation by the City Attorney's Office regarding the Corporation's current By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation (Enclosure C) and recommendations on new By-laws and new Articles of Incorporation (Enclosure D), for the Board's consideration.
6. Approval of contract with Mr. Douglas Wright, to serve as Corporation interim Assistant Secretary (Enclosure E)
7. Approval of contract with Mr. Scott Emblidge, to serve as Corporation interim Legal Counsel (Enclosure F)
8. Reports (as requested at March 19 Board meeting):
9. Presentation by Douglas Wright Consulting and Municipal Railway staff on the status of the Kirkland Yard Study project
10. Such other business as may come before the Board of Directors
11. Setting a date and time for the next Board meeting
For more information, see contact info for Muni.
©2002 San Francisco Municipal Railway. All Rights
Page last updated March 19, 2003.
Information last updated May 30, 2002.