SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL RAILWAY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Wednesday, December 4, 2002
401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 334
San Francisco, California
1. Call to Order
2. Public Comment
3. Approval of the Minutes of the Board Meeting of July 10, 2002 (attached)
4. Presentation by Legal Counsel of new By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation, for the Board's consideration and action
5. Nominations for new Board members
6. Presentation by the Municipal Railway on the Mission and Stuart joint development project
7. Report by Trustee on Investment Options
8. Review of contracts with Mr. Desmond to serve as Corporation accountant, Mr. Emblidge to serve as Corporation legal counsel, and Mr. Wright to serve as Corporation assistant secretary
9. Report on the Corporation's insurance coverage
10. Such other business as may come before the Board of Directors
11. Setting a date and time for the next Board meeting
For more information, see contact info for Muni.
©2002 San Francisco Municipal Railway. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated March 19, 2003.
Information last updated November 27, 2002.