Legislative Meetings Concerning Bicycles > Policy and Governance Committee November 12, 2008, agenda
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
SPECIAL MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Committee on matters that are within the Committee's
jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
4. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
• Discussion of Holiday Enforcement Schedules
• Update on taxi merger
• Central Subway PM/CM contract
5. Discussion regarding the operation of the SFMTA Board of Directors/Parking Authority Commission. (No explanatory documents.)
• Review of calendar items where action by the SFMTA Board/PAC is legally required vs. reviewed by Board request.
6. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS SPECIAL MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
7. Call to Order
8. Roll Call
9. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
A. Ana Guzman vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. # 466179filed on 9/16/07
B. Shun Yi Quan vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. 464730 filed on 6/29/07
C. Isaak Radmoyslskiy vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. # 475356filed on 5/15/08
D. Imelda Torrente vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. #461332 filed on 3/20/07
E. Betty Young vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. 460873 filed on 2/28/07
10. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b), the SFMTA Policy and Governance Committee will meet in closed session to discuss:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
Executive Director/CEO Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
11. Announcement of Closed Session.
12. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.