SFMTA Board > Parking Authority Commission August 19, 2008, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rev. Dr. James McCray, Jr., President
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Commissioners
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters that are within the Commission's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE PARKING AUTHORITY COMMISSION ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
9. Presentation and Discussion of various programs, projects and services currently administered by the Off-Street Parking Division. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.) (Amit Kothari)
10. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to advertise a Request for Proposals for advertising on Parking Authority Commission property. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and RFP.) (Sonali Bose)
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.