SFMTA Board > Parking Authority Commission Feb. 17, 2009, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Tom Nolan, President
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
Calendar items (accessible PDF, 1.2MB) (Part of SFMTA Board Feb. 17 calendar items; posted as SFMTA Board item 11)
Some portions of Parking Authority Commission item 9 (SFMTA Board item 11) are not accessible to screen-reading software. For accessibility assistance on this item, contact Pamela Jang 415-701-4407.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Commissioners
7. Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters that are within the Commission's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE PARKING AUTHORITY COMMISSION ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
9. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute Contract SFMTA 2008/09-08, Agreement for Advertising on SFMTA Vehicles and Other Property, with Titan Outdoor including a 10-year term, plus two five-year options to extend the Agreement, and required minimum annual guarantee, administrative and other payments to the SFMTA. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and contract.) (Sonali Bose)
10. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Parking Authority Commission will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
DAJA International vs. CCSF, Unlitigated Claim, filed on 4/9/08 for $187,500
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
11. Announcement of Closed Session.
12. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 220,, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.