SFMTA Board > Parking Authority Commission June 17, 2008, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Rev. Dr. James McCray, Jr., President
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Commissioners
7. Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters that are within the Commission's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE PARKING AUTHORITY COMMISSION ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
9. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to approve the San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center Parking System Fiscal Years 2009 and 2010 Operating Budgets. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and budget.) (Amit Kothari)
10. Supporting the formation of the Yerba Buena Community Benefit District, and authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to submit ballots in favor of formation of the CBD. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.) (Amit Kothari)
11. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Parking Authority Commission will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
___X___ As defendant or __X___ As plaintiff
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
12. Announcement of Closed Session.
13. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.