SFMTA Board > Policy and Governance Committee Jan. 12, 2010, minutes
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
The meeting was called to order by Chairman Beach at 9:04 a.m.
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes
On motion to approve the minutes of the December 8, 2009 Regular Meeting: unanimously approved.
4. Executive Director’s Report
Executive Director/CEO Ford stated that the award of the contract for the management of parking garages would be put on hold pending the completion of a feasibility study, requested by the Mayor, regarding privatization of municipal garages.
5. Public Comment
6. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
David Hill, chief operating officer, presented the staff report.
No public comment.
7. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
On motion to invoke the attorney-client privilege: unanimously approved.
RECESS SPECIAL MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
8. Call to Order
Chairman Beach called the closed session to order at 9:40 am.
9. Roll Call
10. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
Ronald Crosley vs. CCSF, Superior Ct. #474720 filed on 5/1/08
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION - The closed session was adjourned at 10:12 am.
11. Announcement of Closed Session.
Chairman Beach announced that the Policy and Governance Committee met in closed session to discuss existing litigation with the City Attorney. The committee took no action.
12. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
On motion to not disclose the information discussed: unanimously approved.
ADJOURN – The meeting adjourned at 10:13 a.m.
A tape of the closed session is on file in the office of the Secretary to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.