MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
1 South Van Ness Ave. 7th Floor
Union Square Conference Room
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Cameron Beach, Chairman
Shirley Breyer Black
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
Accessible meeting policy - 1 South Van Ness Avenue
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes
- May 12, 2009 Regular Meeting
4. Executive Director’s Report
5. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Committee on matters that are within the Committee's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
6. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
- SFPD MOU
- Stop Spacing
- Bicycle projects
7. Discussion regarding the operation of the SFMTA Board of Directors/Parking Authority Commission. (No explanatory documents.)
- Contracting Authority
- Claims Delegation Authority
8. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
9. Call to Order
10. Roll Call
11. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
__X__ As defendant or _____ As plaintiff
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
12. Announcement of Closed Session.
13. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 220,, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics
Know your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance