SFMTA Board > Policy and Governance Committee May 12, 2009, agenda
SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Executive Director’s Report
5. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Committee on matters that are within the Committee's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
6. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
7. Discussion regarding the operation of the SFMTA Board of Directors/Parking Authority Commission.
8. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS SPECIAL MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
9. Call to Order
10. Roll Call
11. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
Yin Lin vs. CCSF, Superior Court #482319 filed on 11/26/08
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
12. Announcement of Closed Session.
13. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 220,, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.