SFMTA Board > Special Closed Session April 12, 2011, minutes
1. Call to Order
Chairman Nolan called the meeting to order at 9:05 a.m.
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
4. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.11(a) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
On motion to invoke the attorney-client privilege: unanimously approved (Lee-absent.)
5. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
TWU, Local 250-A, TWU, Local 200 and IBEW, Local 6
_X__ Working Conditions
Director Lee arrived.
6. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
__X__ As defendant or __X__ As plaintiff
There was no discussion of anticipated litigation.
7. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (e), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR – UNREPRESENTED EMPLOYEE
SFMTA Representative: Tom Nolan, Chairman, SFMTA Board of Directors
Employee: Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr., Executive Director/CEO
Contract: Appointment and Compensation Employment Agreement:
_X__ Working Conditions
8. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 (b) and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take possible action to appoint a successor to the incumbent, Nathaniel P. Ford Sr. in the event of a vacancy in that position:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT/HIRING: Executive Director/CEO
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION - The closed session was adjourned at 10:13 p.m.
6. Announcement of Closed Session.
Chairman Nolan announced that the SFMTA Board of Directors met in closed session to discuss labor negotiations with certain unions and with an unrepresented employee and public employee appointment/hiring but took no action. There was no discussion of anticipated litigation.
7. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
On motion to not disclose the information discussed: unanimously approved.
ADJOURN - The meeting was adjourned at 10:13 a.m.
A tape of the meeting is on file in the office of the Secretary to the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Admin. Code Sections 16.520 - 16.534] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 1390 Market Street, Suite 801, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 554-9510, fax (415) 554-8757 and web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.