SFMTA Board > December 2, 2008, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Rev. Dr. James McCray, Jr., Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
Item 10.3 includes scanned correspondence. Copy and assistance with this section can be obtained from: Steven Lee, SFMTA Finance 1 S. Van Ness Avenue, 7th Floor, S.F., CA 94103, 415-701-4592.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Citizen’s Advisory Council Report
9. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Board on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
10. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered to be routine by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board and will be acted upon by a single vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
(10.1) Requesting the Controller to allot funds and to draw warrants against such funds available or will be available in payment of the following claims against the SFMTA:
(10.2) Approving the following traffic modifications:
(10.3) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to advertise a Request for Proposals for Financial Advisory Services. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and Request for Proposal.) (Sonali Bose)
(10.4) Authorizes the Executive Director/CEO to execute Contract #PSC-4013-08-09 with Claremont Behavioral Services to provide Employee Assistance, Peer Assistance, and Trauma Response Programs for an amount not to exceed $1,400,000 and for a term of three years with a one-year extension. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and contract.) (Debra Johnson)
(10.5) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute the second amendment to the Red Light Photo Enforcement Agreement with ACS State and Local Solutions to extend the term for one year and enter into an equipment lease agreement for expansion of the existing system for the City’s Red Light Photo Enforcement Program at no additional cost. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and modification.) (Bond Yee)
(10.6) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute Agreement Modification No. 2 to Contract No. 4128-06/07, Environmental Review of the Bicycle Plan Projects with Wilbur Smith Associates to extend the term to December 31, 2009 and to increase the contract by $347,915. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and contract.) (Carter Rohan)
(10.7) Accepting the work performed under Contract MR-1057-R, Muni Metro System: Replacement of Emergency Batteries and Charger Systems at Embarcadero and Van Ness Stations with Ingalls Power Products; approving Contract Modification No. 1, which increases the contract amount by $26,355.93; approves an extension of time of 287 calendar days; authorizing final payment and approving closeout of the contract. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution, financial report and modification.) (Ken McDonald)
11. Authorizes the Executive Director/CEO to execute Contract CS-149, Professional Program Management and Construction Management Services for Central Subway, Third Street Light Rail Project Phase 2, with Central Subway Partnership for an amount not to exceed $147,673,618 for a term not to exceed five years with an option to extend the term for an additional five years. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and contract.) (Carter Rohan)
12. Presentation and discussion of the SFMTA’s Capital Program. (No explanatory documents.) (Carter Rohan)
13. Presentation and discussion of the SFMTA’s FY09 and FY10 budgets. (No explanatory documents.) (Sonali Bose)
14. Approving Amendment #2 to the Appointment and Compensation Agreement between the City and County of San Francisco and Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr. to defer CPI adjustment of Mr. Ford’s base salary and defer award of incentive compensation for FY2008 and to allow Mr. Ford to cash out accrued executive leave and floating holidays only at his current salary rate. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and amendment.) (Roberta Boomer)
15. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
4. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
__X__ As defendant or __X__ As plaintiff
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
16. Announcement of Closed Session.
17. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.