SFMTA Board > July 19, 2011, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Nolan, Chairman
Debra A. Johnson
Calendar items, accessible PDF
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
5. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
6. Citizens’ Advisory Council Report
7. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the SFMTA Board of Directors on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
8. Approving an employment agreement with Debra A. Johnson to serve as Acting Executive Director/CEO. (Explanatory documents include an agreement and resolution)
9. Appointing Tom Nolan to serve as the SFMTA’s representative on the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Directors. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.)
10. Appointing Roberta Boomer to serve as an alternate on the Trust Fund Board. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.)
11. Discussion and vote as to whether to conduct a closed session.
12. Call to Order
13. Roll Call
14. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 (b) and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b) the SFMTA Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT/HIRING
Title of position to be filled: Executive Director/CEO
15. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (e) the SFMTA Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR – UNREPRESENTED EMPLOYEE
City's Negotiator: Tom Nolan, Chairman
Unrepresented Employee: Executive Director/CEO
Anticipated issues under negotiation:
__X_ Working Conditions
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
16. Announcement of Closed Session.
17. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Admin. Code Sections 16.520 - 16.534] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 1390 Market Street, Suite 801, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 554-9510, fax (415) 554-8757 and web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.