SFMTA Board > May 4, 2010, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Citizens’ Advisory Council Report
9. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the SFMTA Board of Directors on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
10. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered to be routine by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors and will be acted upon by a single vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board of Directors or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
(10.1) Requesting the Controller to allot funds and to draw warrants against such funds available or will be available in payment of the following claims against the SFMTA:
(10.2) Approving the following traffic modifications:
11. Presentation and discussion regarding the SFMTA’s FY2010 Third Quarter Financial Report and year-end projection. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.) (Sonali Bose)
12. Presentation and discussion regarding fare evasion and enforcement. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation) (John Haley)
SPECIAL ORDER – 1:30 pm
13. Adopting amendments to Transportation Code, Division II, Article 1100 governing Motor Vehicles for Hire, to amend regulations governing the Taxi Medallion Sales Pilot Program to further define the circumstances under which a Medallion Holder is eligible to sell his or her Medallion, and to clarify that failure to timely complete the purchase of a Medallion does not affect the applicant's A-Card Seniority or the applicant's position on the Waiting List. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and amendments) (Debra Johnson)
14. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute the Ninth Amendment with Serco for Meter Coin Collection, Counting and Management Services, to extend the current agreement by two years and increase the contract by $16,800,000. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and amendment.) (Sonali Bose)
15. Acting as members of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors and as members of the San Francisco Parking Authority Commission, authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute Amendment One to the Agreement for Advertising on San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Property with Titan Outdoor, to allow window wraps on up to 5% of the SFMTA’s buses and up to 10% of the SFMTA’s light rail vehicles and to change the approval requirements for advertising in parking garages. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, amendment and MTA Board and PAC resolutions.) (Sonali Bose)
16. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
IAM Local 1414, IBEW Local 6, SEIU Local 1021, TWU Local 200, TWU Local 250A and MEA
_X__ Working Conditions
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
17. Announcement of Closed Session.
18. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity.For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415.581.2300; fax: 415.581.2317; 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.