SFMTA Board > Policy and Governance Committee August 12, 2008, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Policy and Governance Committee on matters that are within the Committee's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
5. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
6. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
7. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Policy and Governance Committee will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following matters:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
___X___ As defendant or ___X__ As plaintiff
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
8. Announcement of Closed Session.
9. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.