Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation (ISCOTT) > February 28, 2008, Agenda
MINUTES OF THE FEBRUARY 14, 2008 MEETING (ACTION ITEM)
ITEM ON HOLD
Shaw Street between Mission and Minna Streets – Additional Street Space
CONSENT CALENDAR (ACTION ITEMS)
1. Northgate Avenue at Upland Drive - STOP Signs
2. 17th Street and Arkansas Street - Red ZoneSFMTA recommends holding a public hearing to consider establishing 20-foot red zones on all four corners of 17th Street at this intersection.
3. Beulah Street at Cole Street - STOP SignsSFMTA recommends installing a STOP sign on Beulah Street at Cole Street, stopping the stem of this currently uncontrolled T-intersection.
4. 33rd Avenue and Escolta Way and Wawona Street - STOP SignsSFMTA recommends installing a STOP sign on 33rd Avenue at Escolta Way and Wawona Street (the stem of this T-intersection), making this intersection an All-Way STOP.
5. Ridgewood Avenue at Joost Avenue - STOP SignsSFMTA recommends installing STOP signs on Ridgewood Avenue at Joost Avenue, making this intersection an all-way STOP.
REGULAR CALENDAR (ACTION ITEMS)
1. Temporary Street Closures
B. Fulton Street between Larkin and Hyde Streets
C. 8th Street between Hooper and Irwin Streets
D. Grove Street between Van Ness Avenue and Franklin Street
2. ISCOTT Meetings – Scope Change
3. Golden Gate Avenue and Hyde Street, southwest corner, - Sidewalk Bulbout
4. McCoppin Street, west of Valencia Street - Street Vacation
5. Folsom Street at 18th Street - Bus Zones
6. 452 Clementina Street (between 5th and 6th Streets) - Pipe Barrier Permit
***SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR INTERDEPARTMENTAL STAFF COMMITTEE AGENDA ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY'S OFFICES, ONE SOUTH VAN NESS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. PLEASE CONTACT CINDY SHAMBAN AT 415-701-4683. ***
Sound Producing Devices
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pages and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation, including auxiliary aids or services, to participate in the meeting, please contact Kathleen Zierolf at 415-701-4686 at least two business days before the meeting. In order to assist the City's efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to perfumes and various other chemical-based scented products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.
Know Your Rights under the Sunshine Ordinance
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decision in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review. For information on your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance (Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code) or to report a violation of the ordinance, contact Frank Darby by mail to Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, One Dr.Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco CA 94102, by phone at 415-554-7724, by fax at 415-554-7854 or by email at email@example.com. Citizens may obtain a free copy of the Sunshine Ordinance by contacting Mr. Darby or by printing Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code on the Internet, at http://www.sfgov.org/sunshine
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [SF Campaign & Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the SanFrancisco Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102; telephone 415-581-2300; fax 415-581-2317; web site www.sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.