SFMTA Board > Nov. 2, 2010, agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Nolan, Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Citizens’ Advisory Council Report
9. Taxi Advisory Council Report
10. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the SFMTA Board of Directors on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
11. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered to be routine by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors and will be acted upon by a single vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board of Directors or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
(11.1) Requesting the Controller to allot funds and to draw warrants against such funds available or will be available in payment of the following claims against the SFMTA:
(11.2) Approving the following traffic modifications:
(11.3) Approving amendments to Division II of the San Francisco Transportation Code to change the territorial limits included in Parking Meter Zone Three, establish Parking Meter Zone Five, and set applicable motorcycle parking meter rates within Parking Meter Zone Five. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and Transportation Code) (Terrie Williams)
(11.4) Approving amendments to Articles 300 and 500 of the Transportation Code, to impose restrictions for commercial passenger vehicles on certain street segments, fix penalties for violation of those restrictions, and make a technical correction and clarification. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and Transportation Code.) (Bond Yee)
12. Presentation and discussion regarding the FY11 First Quarter Financial Report. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.) (Terrie Williams)
13. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the 311 Call Center, Board of Supervisors, Building Inspection, Business and Economic Development, Central Shops, City Attorney’s Office, City Planning, Civil Service, Controller’s Office, District Attorney’s Office, Environment, Human Resources, Human Rights, Labor Standards Enforcement, Mayor’s Office, Police, Public Health, Public Works, Public Utilities, Purchasing, Real Estate, Risk Manager, Social Services, Tax Collector and Technology. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and MOUs.) (Terrie Williams)
14. Presentation and discussion regarding the status of the Van Ness and Geary Bus Rapid Transit Projects. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.) (Bond Yee)
15. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
4. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
__X__ As defendant or __X__ As plaintiff
5. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
TWU, Local 250-A and TWU, Local 200
_X__ Working Conditions
6. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b), the SFMTA Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
Executive Director/CEO Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
16. Announcement of Closed Session.
17. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity.For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415.581.2300; fax: 415.581.2317; 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
©2000-2013 San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency. All rights reserved.